The history of Officine Rigamonti starts in 1950 in Valduggia, the center of the Valsesian district of valves and taps. At first, the company focuses on the production of cast iron material. The processing of brass is introduced in the 70s, specializing in the development and production of pressure reducing valves and heating products. Around the early 1980s, Officine Rigamonti’s offer expands with the introduction of 2 new product groups, fittings and accessories for water supply systems. A further step towards innovation was taken in 2008, with the presentation of the Sunshine solar line, a line of accessories for solar heating. Over the years OR has aligned itself to the strictest standards in force on national and international level, regarding quality, environment and safety management.